Subject Jamesown
Izzard
2017-05-08 09:24:15 UTC
Do you get this series over there? It's only just started over
here. It's about three young American women, bought by men already
settled in Jamestown to be their wives and maids. I enjoyed the
first episode.
Izzard
Sorry, it's three British women :)
s***@gmail.com
2017-05-19 18:43:14 UTC
Post by Izzard
Do you get this series over there? It's only just started over
here. It's about three young American women, bought by men already
settled in Jamestown to be their wives and maids. I enjoyed the
first episode.
Sorry, it's three British women :)
I really like it, but I have only been able to find the first two episodes